Reports To: Senior Human Resources Manager
Date: March 9, 2017
Department: Human Resources
Plan, manage, and coordinate human resource activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources. Responsible for recruitment and selection process, including sourcing, interviewing, and coordinating job offers/transfers to fill open exempt and non-exempt positions. Performs a variety of complex and routine administrative, technical, and professional HR functions including policies, programs, and procedures to ensure stable team member relations, productive work environment, and company goals and objectives. Plan and coordinate events for AAA Minneapolis’ employee population throughout the year.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners with business lines for recruitment and coordination of selection process for position openings, to include attending Job Fairs when appropriate.
- Assist with the day to day administration of compensation, to include the benefits and performance management systems.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Maintains files, forms and database information associated with personnel, benefits, general information and recruiting.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Perform timekeeping administrator responsibilities
- Plan events for employee recognition, wellness program, and other employee focused functions
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of two years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working with social media outlets and web-based recruitment applications and/or software is preferred
- Experience using a timekeeping/payroll system such as Kronos or ADP preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Human Resources staffing and classification policies, procedures and methodologies with ability to accurately apply the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal HR concepts, practices, laws, regulations, policies and precedents
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs (e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills