Insurance Sales Representative
Are you seeking increased work-life balance and greater earning potential? AAA Minneapolis is recruiting for Licensed Insurance Representatives to sell our Membership and Insurance products. As a part of AAA Minneapolis you will utilize your skills by:
- Communicating membership features and benefits to current and potential members to generate new membership sales, membership renewals, upgrades and associate add-ons.
- Recommending and educating members and new customers on insurance coverage; providing sales proposals for requested insurance products.
- Providing members and internal customers top notch service via telephone, e-mail and other communication methods.
- Maintaining member and customer information through account updates and documented requests.
- High School Diploma is required with a minimum of six months proven sales experience. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent is preferred in related field.
- Requires Insurance License in either Property & Casualty or Life & Health – Property & Casualty is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must demonstrate organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is required as well as the ability to learn industry specific systems.
- Must work well within a team concept in a high energy, fun and fast paced environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
In addition to base pay and commissions, there is also the earning potential for additional monthly bonuses. AAA Minneapolis offers paid time off, health and dental insurance, short and long term disability, 401k plan with Company match, tuition reimbursement, paid life insurance, as well as a variety of other AAA discounts specifically designed for employees.