Reports To: Manager, Insurance
Department: Insurance Agency
Whether by phone or in person, this position provides insurance customer service to policy holders and members. The position also includes the responsibility to rate and quote insurance products as needed, to either cross sell or complete and account review.
- Services existing clients and cross-markets other insurance agency products for account rounding/retention.
- Assists clients, agents and insurance companies with questions/inquiries on customer information or policies.
- Will be responsible for providing membership service and sales to existing AAA members, as well as new prospective members in person or over the phone.
- High school degree or equivalent. Prior agency experience.
- State of Minnesota Property and Casualty license required.
- Good organizational and telephone skills; proficient in verbal and written communication.
- Outlook and word processing experience.