Travel Service Counselor – St. Louis Park office
Job Summary –
Travel Service Counselor is responsible for planning drive trips and selling domestic land arrangements including hotels, car rentals and Travel packages.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Interacts with members over the telephone and in person to assist with driving trips by marking maps, processing the Triptik Travel Planner and occasionally a manual Triptik.
2. Promotes/sells hotel reservations, car rental reservations and domestic land package reservations including Disney Destinations, utilizing AAA preferred suppliers.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of North America Geography —Ability to describe the features of destinations.
4. Promotes and sells Travel products and services ensuring individual and team sales goals are met.
1. Travel School or basic geography course work a plus
2. Excellent communication skills including written and oral communication as well as active listening skills.
3. General computer skills (internet, email)
4. Previous Customer Service experience