Customer Service Representative - Part Time - St. Louis Park
AAA Minneapolis is a part of one of the largest membership organizations in the country, and offers so much more than our legendary roadside service.
We are a not-for-profit organization that serves Hennepin County and is made up of local Minnesotans who love our community as much as you do. Our products and services span some of the top industries, including travel, financial services, insurance, technology, traffic safety and, of course, automotive. This gives our employees the rare opportunity to be exposed to a variety of fields along with the ability to advance.
AAA offers a flexible, supportive, collaborative work environment that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences.
Mon, Fri & Sat: 3:00-7:00pm
Who We're Looking For:
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer care, and dedicated to providing safety, security and peace of mind to our members.
Customer Service Representative at AAA Minneapolis utilizes exceptional customer service skills to assist members with questions and roadside service needs in a friendly and respectful manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to telephone inquiries from members and the general public regarding all member related services, including Emergency Roadside Service requests, membership records inquiries, and general AAA Minneapolis information.
- Assists with basic membership related questions and transactions focusing on increasing member retention and enrollment of new members
- Recommends membership solutions that best meet member and future member needs
- Ensure compliance with company and membership policies and procedures
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Actively participates in regular coaching and applies feedback to improve performance
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management\
In exchange for your knowledge and expertise, we offer the following perks for Contact Center staff:
- $1-2/hr pay differential for 2nd shift and weekend hours
- Option to work remote after training is complete (1-2 months)
- A variety of career path opportunities to learn new skills and grow within AAA Minneapolis
- Cross training available in Dispatch or Membership Sales
- Commissions on membership sales and renewals
- Complimentary AAA Membership, discounts on travel & at the travel store
- Referral bonus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months of customer service experience required
- Minimum if six months of call center experience preferred
- Ability to stay calm and show compassion during difficult situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate level competency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in use of internet and web-based technologies
- Ability to multi-task
AAA Minneapolis offers a competitive compensation, generous PTO, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
AAA Minneapolis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.