Insurance Account Representative - St. Louis Park
AAA Minneapolis is a part of one of the largest membership organizations in the country, and offers so much more than our legendary roadside service.
We are a not-for-profit organization that serves Hennepin County and is made up of local Minnesotans who love our community as much as you do. Our products and services span some of the top industries, including travel, financial services, insurance, technology, traffic safety and, of course, automotive. This gives our employees the rare opportunity to be exposed to a variety of fields along with the ability to advance.
AAA offers a flexible, supportive, collaborative work environment that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences.
$1500 signing bonus paid after 30 days of employment - applicants must hold an active Property & Casualty License
Please Note: There are two available openings for this position.
Provides superb customer service to prospective and existing customers by assisting them with insurance-related questions and discussing product offerings to help meet their unique needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managers customer including but not limited to coverages, billing, claims or products by following established agency processes and procedures
- Follows agency best practices, processes, workflow and conducts account reviews.
- Processes changes to existing accounts and policies
- Educates and actively sells products
- Serves as a liaison on behalf of the customer between the agency and various business partners; first call resolution
- Performs work of a miscellaneous nature to meet changing needs of the Insurance department and AAA Minneapolis as a whole
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Minimum of 2-years of customer service experience in a professional setting is required
- Must hold active Property & Casualty license
- Prior Insurance Agency experience is preferred
- Previous Insurance Agency Management Systems experience is preferred
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and internet-based applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills via phone, email & in person
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask with various systems
AAA Minneapolis offers a competitive compensation, generous PTO, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
AAA Minneapolis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.