Workforce Analyst - St. Louis Park
AAA Minneapolis is a part of one of the largest membership organizations in the country, and offers so much more than our legendary roadside service.
We are a not-for-profit organization that serves Hennepin County and is made up of local Minnesotans who love our community as much as you do. Our products and services span some of the top industries, including travel, financial services, insurance, technology, traffic safety and, of course, automotive. This gives our employees the rare opportunity to be exposed to a variety of fields along with the ability to advance.
AAA offers a flexible, supportive, collaborative work environment that prioritizes a healthy work-life balance and is inclusive of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences.
In the role of Workforce Analyst you will have the ability to shape the future of staffing and scheduling at AAA Minneapolis. This role will develop tools and processes to help us schedule and optimize the three business units within out Contact Center/Member Services team. Works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandonment rates and reporting of call handling related metrics. Responsible for intra-day analysis of call flow and performance goals based on analytical analysis. Will work closely with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of Workforce Management Tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and update weekly schedules for all contact center team members across three channels which totals approximately 70 individuals
- Schedule inbound and outbound phone time, training, coaching, time off, and other business activities as needed
- Monitor real time contact center results and make intraday changes to schedule plans as needed
- Solve for staffing gaps both in future planning or intra-day management
- Partner with Supervisors and direct leader on planning and execution of staffing plans to meet customer commitments while maintaining efficiency, reducing variation, and optimizing cost
- Recommend necessary shifts for future hires
- Develop tools and processes for effective and efficient staffing modeling and schedule publishing
- Compare key performance metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis to ensure an understanding of trends and assessing root cause of service variation
- Monitor staff adherence to work schedule and improve agent availability
- Partner with Supervisors to address outlier team member behaviors or extenuating needs
- Proactively work with operations partners to recommend efficiencies and affect change
- Review time off requests and assess if requests can be honored
- Performs other related duties assigned by management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of workforce analysis experience required
- Operational knowledge of call centers required
- Knowledge and experience with workforce analysis technology required
- 6 months or more AAA work experience preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Office, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
AAA Minneapolis offers a competitive compensation, generous PTO, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
AAA Minneapolis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.