Save money with AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plans on new and used vehicles
Having a AAA Extended Service Plan is like having health insurance for your car. You’ll be protected against costly repair bills, you’ll enjoy rental car service, trip interruption benefits, direct payment of claims, and a host of other AAA benefits designed to get you back on the road hassle free.
Mechanical breakdown coverage, from a name you trust.
The AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plan makes it easy to get your car repaired, no complicated paperwork or claims procedures. Repairs can be completed by any state certified vehicle repair facility or any of AAA’s more than 7,800 approved auto repair facilities in the US and Canada. This exclusive AAA plan offers multiple coverage levels, each customized to your exact driving habits and, depending on the coverage you choose, may cover all major repairs for up to 7 years and 230,000 odometer miles.
Exclusionary – AAA’s best coverage. This coverage is very similar to the coverage that was on the vehicle when it was new and covers all original mechanical and electrical components.
Comprehensive – This coverage includes 15 major systems: engine, transmission and transfer case, front/rear wheel drive systems, four wheel / all-wheel drive systems, suspension, steering, brakes, ABS systems, electrical, air conditioning and heating, cooling system, fuel system, turbocharger / supercharger and audio system.
Essential Plus – Includes 14 major systems; engine, automatic / standard transmission and transfer case, front rear wheel drive systems, four wheel / all wheel drive systems, front and rear suspension, steering, brakes, ABS systems, electrical, air conditioning and heating, cooling system, fuel system, and turbocharger.
Plus, ask about wrap service contracts, which can extend the life of the manufacturers' limited warranty up to and beyond the full term of the power train warranty at a significant savings.
Additional Member Benefits
- Substitute Transportation: Automatic two-day Rental Car Coverage for any approved claim up to $35 per day, up to a maximum of five days per occurrence.
- Trip Interruption: 100 miles from home, meals and lodging expenses are reimbursed up to $75 per day for a maximum of three days per occurrence.
- Emergency Claim “Self” Authorization: Self approval of claims up to $500, if the claims administration office is closed.
- Customized Mile and Term Coverage: Personalized coverage terms in increments of 1 month and 1,000 miles.
- Zero Interest Payment Plan: Payment Plans terms up to 24 months.
- Disappearing Deductible:$100 deductible reduced to $50 at any AAA authorized auto repair and $0 at any Club-Owned repair.
- Battery Coverage: If covered Vehicle experiences battery failure and requires replacement you will be provided a one-time replacement of a AAA brand battery.