First Passage to the West
Join Samantha Brown from PBS’s Samantha Brown’s Places to Love for the rail portion of this journey. Prepare to be amazed as you travel through a landscape beyond you wildest dreams. The food is exquisite, the views are priceless, and the people they’ll meet will be friends they’ll have for life. You have never experienced travel quite like this.
AAA strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance.
- 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service with Samantha Brown
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- $100**CAD per adult onboard merchandise credit
- Welcome Reception in Vancouver with Samantha Brown, light refreshments provided
- Special onboard activity with Samantha Brown
- Vancouver North Shore Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain
- Banff and Yoho National Parks Tour, with Banff Gondola
- Lake Louise to Calgary Sightseeing Tour
Terms & Conditions: *Package pricing is based on double occupancy, including tax, GoldLeaf Service. Ask about single and triple pricing. Flights are not included, but can be scheduled at a later date through AAA. Travel insurance is optional and can be obtained with AAA. Non-refundable deposits are required at time of booking and final payment due 60 days prior to departure. Additional conditions apply. **The AAA Member Benefit Merchandise Credit is with qualifying Rocky Mountaineer vacation packages in GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service. Eight (8) Days or more in GoldLeaf Service receive $100 per adult ($200 per couple) Onboard Merchandise Credit. Additional conditions apply.
First Passage to the West, by Rocky Mountaineer