Welcome to the Emerald Isle. A storyteller's paradise, you'll explore the natural elements of this vibrant country, meeting some colorful characters along the way. From esteemed author and Dubliner Trevor White, to Killarney locals and the lively performers of Gaelic Roots - who will teach you a few moves - you're in for a trip rich in history, fascinating local insights and lots of laughter! Bring along a notepad and an appreciation for creativity, as we’re certain you'll be inspired in this rugged, fairytale land.
- Dublin: Meet esteemed author Trevor White on a rare, personal after-hours tour of The Little Musuem of Dublin, which he founded. You'll learn about his work, his life as a Dublin local and what it means to be a Dubliner. You'll also receive a signed copy of his latest book 'Alfie.'
- Killarney: Rival Michael Flatley by learning how to Irish dance from the best of the best. The performers of Celtic Steps will give you a simple dance class before you later watch them take to the stage from your VIP seats.
- Dublin: A critically acclaimed dinner of French cuisine awaits you at L'Ecrivain, a Michelin-starred restaurant and a favourite of local author and foodie Trevor White.
- Ashford Castle: Dine à la carte at your leisure in the castle's George V Dining Room. Choose from delicacies including Ossetra Caviar, Skeaghanore Duck and Atlantic Tuna Tartare.
- Dining Summary: 11 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners with Wine all with tea or coffee.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold's air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available, does not apply to Halong Bay Cruise).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Ultimate Ireland, by Luxury Gold