Travel Service Counselor – St. Louis Park office
Reports to: Manager of the St. Louis Park Travel Agency
Job Summary –
Travel Service Counselor is responsible for planning drive trips and selling domestic land arrangements including hotels, car rentals and Travel packages.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interacts with members over the telephone and in person to assist with driving trips by marking maps, processing the Triptik Travel Planner and occasionally a manual Triptik.
- Promotes/sells hotel reservations, car rental reservations and domestic land package reservations including Disney Destinations, utilizing AAA preferred suppliers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of North America Geography —Ability to describe the features of destinations.
- Promotes and sells Travel products and services ensuring individual and team sales goals are met.
- Travel School or basic geography course work a plus
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral communication as well as active listening skills.
- General computer skills (internet, email)
- Previous Customer Service experience