Member Savings on New & Used Cars All Year Round
Search top brands online and see how much you can save on a car, truck or SUV using the AAA Auto Buying Program. Members have saved thousands off MSRP* on a new car and find great deals on pre-owned vehicles.
Plus, now you can handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership. Look for the ‘Buy from Home’ badge when choosing dealerships to connect with.
How the AAA Auto Buying Program Works
- Configure the new car you want down to options and color and see what others paid in your area for the same car
- Filter your preferred options, mileage, condition, price and more from over 1MM pre-owned vehicles for sale nationwide
- View in-stock inventory that match your preferences and look for the 'Buy from Home' badging to see which dealerships offer home vehicle delivery, remote paperwork processing and verified vehicle sanitization
- Get a real price online, including dealer discounts, manufacturer incentives and all dealer fees.
- When you’re ready, connect with your Certified Dealer via phone, text or email to purchase your car
CARFAX® Vehicle History Report
Shop smart and get important information about a pre-owned vehicle before you make your purchase.
AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plans
Save money and worry with AAA Vehicle Extended Service Plans for new and used vehicles.
*Between 1/1/19 and 12/21/19, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar certified Dealer through the AAA Auto Buying Program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,123. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.