Why is AAA a Great Place to Work?
- Our critical roadside safety services are an asset to our members
- We are committed to community service and advocacy
- Both part-time and full-time employment opportunities are available
- We provide competitive wages and comprehensive benefits
- AAA is one of the most trusted names in travel
Interested in a career at AAA? Read on.
Sure, most people know that AAA is the undisputed leader in roadside service. But did you know that AAA Minneapolis operates an independent insurance agency, award-winning travel agency, retail store, motor vehicle license center and driving school? That means that career opportunities at AAA Minneapolis are as diverse as the communities that we serve.
With five locations in Hennepin County and full- and part-time positions, we’re confident that you’ll find a career at AAA Minneapolis to fit your background and experience. If you’re interested in a career working at a service-oriented and community-centric organization, check out the career opportunities at AAA Minneapolis.
AAA Minneapolis is committed to providing an environment of continuous learning that supports personal and professional growth. We offer:
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid job-specific training
- Paid continuing certification education
- Access to online learning curriculums
AAA Minneapolis is recognized as a trusted partner to local and state coalitions, task forces and alliances, and we serve as ambassadors for many causes in our community. We also host and participate in events throughout the year that offer rewarding volunteer opportunities to our employees, such as:
- On-site blood drives
- Annual United Way campaign with company match
- Food drives
- Holiday charitable giving
AAA Minneapolis provides a comprehensive health and wellness benefits package that is customizable to meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits for eligible new employees begin on the 1st of the month following a 30-day waiting period. These benefits include:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Flex Spending Accounts for healthcare & dependent care
- Health Savings Account
- Paid basic life/AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life/AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability salary continuation
- Long-term disability insurance
AAA Minneapolis employees receive:
- Free basic AAA membership
- Discounted processing fees in the licensing services area
- Discounted tickets at the Minnesota State Fair and Renaissance Festival
- Free senior driving improvement classes
- Discounted rate for the teen driving program
- Additional 25% discount (in addition to AAA member discount) at our Travel Store
Diversity & Inclusion
AAA Minneapolis strives to maintain a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people and cultures of the communities we serve, and we foster an environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and grow without barriers.
We celebrate our differences as they make us stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable insights and key strengths, and we want each of our people to feel valued, respected and supported.